What’s an Emergency Call?
If you are experiencing any of the following, please call our maintenance line immediately.
Our maintenance team is ready to assist you 365 days a year.
- Burst or leaking pipes of any water supply line, spigot or shower head causing flooding to the premises (Includes water heaters and softeners)
- Non functioning main water well system causing flood or non potable water
- Main drain system backed up or causing an overflow of sewage into the home or yard
- Clogged toilet. This is considered an emergency if the home only has one home and you are unable to remove clog
Heating or cooling system is not functioning when the temperature is below 55 degrees and above 90 degrees
Complete power failure in home causing blackout
Damage to external doors, locks or windows that render the property insecure
Any internal or external gas leaks on the property. Gas has a rotten egg smell and would typically come
from appliances or major mechanicals
- Major storm or fire damage
- Roof leaking (Please put something underneath to catch the water and minimize damage)
- Tree fallen on home
- Deck Damage causing swaying or potential collapse
- Visible sub-floor damage that could potentially cause flooring collapse